Call for paper
European Journal of Economics, Law and Social Sciences (EJELS) of International Institute for Private, Commercial and Competition Law (IIPCCL) based in Austria is a peer-reviewed journal with ISSN and E-ISSN in English published two times a year (January and June) aiming to publish current and relevant findings from cutting edge research in economics, business, administration, law, social sciences and related issues. It publishes articles (periodically) in all subject areas also in our open access web.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meets the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published after Editors acceptance. All articles published will be double blind peer-reviewed by international professors in all related areas.
Deadlines for submissions in EJELS:
31 December for the January issue.
30 September for the October issue.
31 May for the June issue.
- Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Types of paper
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A Short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 10 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
Information about the research papers
Paper should be written in ENGLISH, single-spaced on standard-sized paper A4 with 1″ margins on all sides. You should use 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
Paper should include four major sections: the Title Page, Abstract, Main Body, and References.
- Line Spacing: Single-space throughout the paper, including the title page, abstract, body of the document, references, appendixes, footnotes, tables, and figures.
- Title Page: It should contain the title of the paper, the author’s name & surname, institutional affiliation, and E mail address, (Do not use titles Dr. or degrees Ph.D. etc) and continue next row with “body” of abstract. We recommend that your title to be no more than 12 words in length and that it should not contain abbreviations or words that serve no purpose. Your title may take up one sentence, one or two lines.
- Abstract: The abstract should be limited from minimum 200 to a maximum of 400 words (body of abstract),
- Main Body: It is important part of paper and will include indent of all issues that are reflected in summarizing abstract from introduction, aim of your study/research together with research topics, detailed research questions, participants, applied scientific methods, tables, graphs, data analysis, used findings, and conclusions. Suggestion and recommendations are another key point of paper.
- References: It will be according to the APA Referencing System. This international conference uses the APA (American Psychological Association) referencing style. Please consult the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Fifth Edition, ISBN 1-55798-790-4 or http://www.apastyle.org/elecref.html for further style guidelines. It should be noted that only works cited in the paper can be included in the references section.
- Paper length: We recommend 6-12 pages.